Wednesday 30 September 2009

Change this fucking tables!!!

I'm so sorry for bad words in my blogg but now i'm sitting in my room and try to study therefore i use this words. Try to imagine the room for 3 person. One - Chinese, second -  Iranian ( he always cough and seems that he will die a soon) third - i.   I have to learn economics ( expansion, contraction, shift and so on) How can i study when "fucking"  study TABLE smaller then I???!!! I  haven't got any place to study!!! My back is curved, elbow is resting on the iron... Oh...  Okay, if i would go to the study room? I'll come in and what can i see and hear?? crowded place where music plays in different loptops, a lot of voices and laughing! kill me...

8 comments:

  1. loser! you refused being in a single room urself. tables are bigger there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think savings of resources...
    by the way about economics
    if ef doesn't change the tables ( and it is mean bed )
    the demand will fall down because if somebody ask me or somebody else about comfort, i'll say: " mmm, not bad, but tables too small and it's difficult to study"
    after that less and less students will arrive to the campus = less money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i will change room, my father will feel an economic crises=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mm.. You've got no choice left man! You will have to STOP doing any homework at all! XD

    ReplyDelete